Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Spence, Canelo, Conor Benn, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Spence, Canelo, Conor Benn, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Saul 'Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant, Bernard Hopkins breaking down Pacquiao vs. Spence, thoughts on Conor Benn, Canelo vs. Terence Crawford, thoughts on Amir Khan, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Inb4 all the crying Canelo fans
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

"Ok I will do the guys I can think of….Isiah Thomas would be Henry Armstrong. Karl Malone would be Sonny Liston. Lebron James would be Roy Jones. Magic Johnson would be Sugar Ray Leonard."

Nice!!! I'll add Kobe as Floyd Mayweather

Jordan as SRR
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 08-07-2021, 09:54 AM.
      icee icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        WTF you talking about? I'm a Canelo fan. U really just went out of your way to be the first to say that stupid sht???

Comment

IDK??? But maybe Kevin Garnett is Crawford...

Comment

Nothing like Crawford groupie Breadman, saying the guy who got rocked by featherweight Gamboa, is going to beat Canelo in a hypothetical match up, and all the Crawford groupies panties get extra wet.....
            icee icee Motofan Motofan like this.

Comment

"I won't pick anyone to beat Ennis from 147-160 until further notice." -Breadman

I concur! Philly stand Up! Keith Thurman, MAN UP! Kudratillo Abdukakahorov vs. Boots Ennis would be nice for Crawford vs. Porter PPV!

Comment

Typical Breadman….lol. He talks about Canelo’s improvement over the years and says if Crawford and Canelo were the same size Bud would win, and he uses Floyd and Lara as examples for a 23 year old Canelo… is Stephen Edwards acting stupid? Lol

surely a trainer of such would know that Crawford will be 34 next month, and when Crawford fought at 23 he was fighting Marty Robbins and Ron Byrd whereas Canelo was fighting Floyd and Lara.

Breadman makes it obvious with his salt.

Comment

you already know what it is. The following quote from the mailbag is gonna send them into a blind rage of butt hurt emotions.
                  Jacobs is not as slick, fast and he doesn’t have that level of boxing ability. Kirkland is Kirkland. Khan is fast but lacks IQ and chin. Cotto gave him a tussle but he’s short with short arms. Saunders fast but not that level of boxer. Kovalev great but old. Smith solid but not special level boxing. Fielding was a water testing fight. Chavez is just a name. That’s Canelo’s resume since the Lara fight.

siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
                    Typical Breadman….lol. He talks about Canelo’s improvement over the years and says if Crawford and Canelo were the same size Bud would win, and he uses Floyd and Lara as examples for a 23 year old Canelo… is Stephen Edwards acting stupid? Lol

surely a trainer of such would know that Crawford will be 34 next month, and when Crawford fought at 23 he was fighting Marty Robbins and Ron Byrd whereas Canelo was fighting Floyd and Lara.

Breadman makes it obvious with his salt.
                    Next year Crawford will be 35, and Vergil Ortiz Jr. will be 24. Who would you pick as the favorite? The Young Man, or the Old Man?

Comment

Working...
                    X