Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Tyson Fury: Delays To Ring Return Have Not Affected Him Adversely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum on Tyson Fury: Delays To Ring Return Have Not Affected Him Adversely

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who co-promotes WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, says his boxer is not mentally affected by the numerous postponements to his ring return and the trilogy fight with Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Last fight I felt that the momentum pendulum had swung in favour of fury due to wilder making statements like “who has Tyson fury hurt, he can’t punch” blah blah blah when fury clearly hurt wilder in the 12th of their first fight. I have the feeling the pendulum had swung to the wilder side. He’s focused, he realised he could not fight the way he has since Szpilka, he got a new trainer, he seems to not only be totally focused but I do get the sense that he wants the fight date to get here after training through the pandemic. I wonder what weight wilder will come in at

Comment

Of course the wait hasn't affected ted Fury in a bad way. He faked Covid to get more time. It's that simple. I'm more interested in the under card this time. I also want to see if Fury brings in Jared Andersen and Efe Ajagba again to spar. I highly doubt it

Comment

I bet not..... Lmao

Comment

Judgement day is coming soon for Fury. When Wilder thoroughly beats him in this third and final fight, his performance in the second fight will be questioned. His aversion to this rematch will start to make sense.
          Last edited by davefromvancouv; 08-07-2021, 02:12 PM.
          Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

The trouble with Arum is you can't trust a word he says.

Fury could be a dribbling mess in a padded cell right now and Arum would say everything is fine, so long as Fury is part of his stable.

Comment

Working...
            X