Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I'm in a Different Place Mentally and Physically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I'm in a Different Place Mentally and Physically

Devon Alexander (27-6-1) can't wait to step in the ring on Saturday night. Standing across the ring from him will be the upset minded Lucas Santamaria (11-2-1). The fight will be part of a Premier Boxing Champions on FOX tripleheader.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't imagine how tough it was for him to battle drug addiction to opioids and still fight. I still think he should find another way to be involved in boxing other than fighting. But I wish him the best continuing his career.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      I can't imagine how tough it was for him to battle drug addiction to opioids and still fight. I still think he should find another way to be involved in boxing other than fighting. But I wish him the best continuing his career.
      Wait, you didn’t believe that BS story about drug addiction did you?

Comment

I hope he has cleaned himself up and I hope to see him make good on excellent performances

Comment

Alexander, Guerrero, Ortiz…Pbc really scraping the bottom of the “way past it” barrel for a “name” on televised cards. These guys against You tube fighters would be more interesting and entertaining.
          Last edited by IRONCHINHAGLER; 08-06-2021, 10:21 AM.

Comment

one of my favorite boxers ever. Coulnd perform to his potential because boxing is corrupt and boxers get to avoid who ever they want. Take gayfeather for example who chose to fight berto, guerrero, ortiz ... hahahaha / boxing is dead . Cahange to a real contact sport UFC ... nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Devon stayed with Cunningham 6 fights too long and it killed his career

Comment

Hope he beat his demons and can stay clean. Not sure how much noise he can make at 147, even at his best. Possibly a gatekeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  I hope he has cleaned himself up and I hope to see him make good on excellent performances
                  He said he was clean when Redkach KO’d him. Don’t u think he’s just shot?

Comment

Hopefully he doesn't do that annoying scream when he throws a punch anymore. He's done, He just needs the money. Sad that he's getting any air time. Even sadder if he gets by this bum he'll probably be in a WBA title eliminator bought and paid for by Haymon.

Comment

Working...
                    X