Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I See a Good Couple of Years For Me Ahead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I See a Good Couple of Years For Me Ahead

Former-two division world champion Devon Alexander is back in hunt for a world title. Alexander will return to the ring on Saturday night, when he faces Luke Santamaria as part of a PBC on FOX tripleheader from The Armory in Minneapolis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Devon was a pretty good fighter a 6/7 years ago, but unfortunately his prime has passed.

Comment

Devon, Khan ****ed you up 7 years ago. Decent fighter in his prime, but no power, and boring to watch. His time is gone. Many, many years ago. Nash out.

Comment

Another delusional guy that can`t face the truth. You are done, dude.

Comment

I remember a coworker, also from St Louis, was a big fan of Alexander back a decade ago. Back then he was on the rise, amazing how flat his career trajectory went.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
            I remember a coworker, also from St Louis, was a big fan of Alexander back a decade ago. Back then he was on the rise, amazing how flat his career trajectory went.
            I remember when him and Bradley was like a boxing fans super fight. What a dull affair that turned out to be

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
              He started to go down IMO since the Bradley fight. Because before that he was heading to a good way.

He was lucky to win the Mathysee fight

Comment

34 years of age??

I thought he was maybe 43 years old.

He really must have started young.

Comment

Devin, please go sit down somewhere. U had too many percs and oxys to be trying to box

Comment

Hey if he wants make a comeback, he has the right to but for the love of god stop putting these fights on prime time tv slots. Worse is I bet you he grunts like a wimp when he punches

haymon and his IOU’s
                    Last edited by PRchamp; 08-06-2021, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X