Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo: This is Going To Be My Last Fight on Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo: This is Going To Be My Last Fight on Saturday Night

Former world champion Luis Collazo is looking to close out his career with a bang. The 40-year-old veteran is returning to the ring on Saturday night, when he faces undefeated rising welterweight contender Eimantas Stanionis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Luis you don’t have the best chance this weekend, but you have been a true warrior. It has be appreciated.
    Good Luck

Comment

About time, been the PBC WW stepping stone for too long. Maybe WBA will make some sort of retirement belt for him. They hand those belts out to anybody associated with Haymon so why not?

Comment

Collazo has had a very good career. Crazy to think his WBA title reign was over 15 years ago now. I remember thinking he might be done after losing to Freddy Hernandez on a Hopkins undercard. Then his upset KO win over Victor Ortiz really rejuvenated his career and put him back in the mix with guys like Khan and Thurman. Would be nice to see him go out with a W but I can’t see it tbh.

Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

I thought Collazo looked decent for the first few rounds against Abdukakhorov, he started to fade and after the cut he didn't look like he wanted to fight anymore.

Whenever a fighter talks of retirement before a fight, it usually doesn't end well. I have a feeling the Lithuanian fighter wins by stoppage in this one.

Collazo has had a heck of a career and he's remained relevant for an incredibly long time. Good luck in retirement champ.
          Markbnlv2021 Markbnlv2021 likes this.

Comment

Been a day one fan collazo watched all the times u got ripped off i felt bad for u. I hope u can pull this one off

Comment

WAR Collazo!!!

Comment

Staninalaus finna catch a fade

Comment

Enjoy retirement, Champ. Guy who has always left it all in the ring

Comment

Wonder if his career would’ve been different if he didn’t get jobbed by the judges against undefeated versions of Hatton and Berto.

Comment

Working...
                    X