Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Guillermo Rigondeaux Grinding Hard For Casimero Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Guillermo Rigondeaux Grinding Hard For Casimero Title Clash

Guillermo Rigondeaux Training Camp Photos Gallery - Two-division world champion Guillermo Rigondeaux gave insight into his training camp as he prepares to take on WBO Bantamweight World Champion John Riel Casimero on Saturday, August 14 in the main event live on SHOWTIME from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Hosanna Rull)
    [Click Here To Read More]

That guy has some serious muscle on those bones. That's almost zero percent body fat.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

I gotta feeling that this going to be a very good fight. I don't believe that Rigondeaux will fight Casimero like he did Donaire. I think he is going to stand in there and trade with him. I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised that "El Chacal" knocks him out.

Comment

Solid win for Rigo at this stage of his career. Rigo reminds of old jedi master Yoda, he’s always going to give you hell.

Very intriguing fight

Comment

Rigondeaux is such a great and complete fighter but age is a factor and I saw him bused on a couple occasions in his last fight but that doesn’t mean he won’t prevail, it’s just a sign that at any point his future can change!

Comment

Not trolling about it… what would be your best guess at Rigo’s true age? He looks fit as can be, but his face shows a much older person to me.

Comment

I was looking for tickets for this fight but it looks like no one has bought any. So many seats still available I think I'm just going to wait till fight day and show up see if I can get a cheaper seat

Comment

He's in shape it will be a good fight. Lets see if Casimero is for real.

Comment

Rigo is a consumate professional. He truly respects and loves the sport. His physical condition is clear evidence of that. He lives and breathes boxing. He's a great role model for aspiring young boxers for generations to come
                  NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Rigo is exciting when he stands and trades.
                    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X