Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephan Shaw vs. Robert Simms Set For August 26 at The Diamond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephan Shaw vs. Robert Simms Set For August 26 at The Diamond

International Boxing Hall of Famer Lou DiBella will present "Broadway Boxing: Take Me Out to the Brawl Game", an evening of world class boxing on Thursday, August 26, at The Diamond, home of the Richmond (VA) Flying Squirrels Minor League baseball team and Double-A affiliate of the San Francisco Giants. The event will be live broadcast globally on FITE.TV (8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shaw is a guy I'm ready to see step up. Hope he starts taking on gatekeepers after this, somebody like Stiverne or Minnesota Ice
    joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Shaw is a guy I'm ready to see step up. Hope he starts taking on gatekeepers after this, somebody like Stiverne or Minnesota Ice
      I agree with you. Shaw should be moving up in class. Stiverne &Abell are good picks. Both of them are nearing the end if they haven’t already called it a day. Both of them still have power so Shaw can’t get reckless. Beware or get iced…

Comment

Working...
      X