Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kid Galahad, Jazza Dickens - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kid Galahad, Jazza Dickens - Face To Face at Final Presser

Galahad, Dickens Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - On Saturday night, Sheffield's Kid Galahad (27-1, 16 KOs) and Liverpool's Jazza Dickens (30-3, 11 KOs) meet in an all-British clash for the vacant IBF Featherweight World Title at the top of the bill. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kid Galahad looks stone-faced, all business and ready for battle!

Comment

I'm not sure Jazza has it in him. Sometimes it's not about improvement, so much as regression. Jazza is not going to hypnotize, or dazzle the kid. I think he needs to regress into a brute, a wild animal, dish out any kind of pain. We know the Kid will bend the rules, it's hard to defend such tactics, much easier to apply. Make the ref work, I keep saying, and don't back out on his own. He should be creative, stay active, especially in close, doing nasty things. Call the kid dirty names at least.
      Last edited by Corelone; 08-05-2021, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Looking forward to this scrap. Galahad looked a little drawn or something, wonder how the weight cut is going. Jazza has to have some confidence with the recent run he's been on.

I think it will be entertaining but I still think Galahad will prevail in a close run thing.

Comment

Working...
        X