No announcement yet.

Celestino Caballero: "I'll Never Stop Chasing Juanma"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestino Caballero: "I'll Never Stop Chasing Juanma"

HOLLYWOOD, FL – Last Saturday night at Ciudad Deportiva in Mexicali, super bantamweight champion Celestino “Pelenchin” Caballero continued his run of excellence, making his tenth WBA and second IBF title defense with an eighth round TKO win over Francisco Leal. The victory was the Panamanian’s 33rd in 35 fights, and his fifth knockout in his last six bouts. [details]

whats this guys problem juanma already has said that january is open for him . the only thing he is doing is making this loss so much more embarrassing for himself with all the **** he is popping. this reminds me of when vargas and mayorga were talking all that **** about oscar and had to eat there own ****

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      whats this guys problem juanma already has said that january is open for him . the only thing he is doing is making this loss so much more embarrassing for himself with all the **** he is popping. this reminds me of when vargas and mayorga were talking all that **** about oscar and had to eat there own ****
      He is obssessed with juanma no other explanation.

Comment

Chase his a$$,then chase him some more,he's been running long enough,chase im out of boxing or into the ring!!

Comment

Damn ****ing stocker!!!!!!

Juanma aleady said that he will grnated your wich and KYTFO in Janury 23rd.

Can you ****ing wit to get KTFO Cabllero!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Damn ****ing stocker!!!!!!

Juanma aleady said that he will grnated your wich and KYTFO in Janury 23rd.

Can you ****ing wit to get KTFO Cabllero!!!!!!!!
            Look at this dude living in PR fantasy land. The fight hasn't happened yet. You never know...what if Cab pulls if off?? You going to look like a moron again.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              Look at this dude living in PR fantasy land. The fight hasn't happened yet. You never know...what if Cab pulls if off?? You going to look like a moron again.
              what a hater first you were talking **** about juanma being scared to fight caballero and now that the fight is going to be made your praying that juanma loses. we all know you hate prs but what if juanma wins your going to look like a moron again but i guess your used to that

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                Cab wont pull out ****!!!

Again, just because Mexican prospects are getting KTFO left to right or they quitt, the same will happend with us?

Juanma will KHTFO and he will proceed to KTFO Vazquez/Marquez or Luevano wich ever mexican comes first and you still will ***** because no mexican will be able to beat him.
                Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 09-05-2009, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Just make it happen already. It's the only significant fight to be made at 122, now that Izzy and Rafa are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    what a hater first you were talking **** about juanma being scared to fight caballero and now that the fight is going to be made your praying that juanma loses. we all know you hate prs but what if juanma wins your going to look like a moron again but i guess your used to that
                    The fight hasn't even been signed yet lol. What if he decides to move up and fight Gamboa instead?? What's going to come out your pathetic mouth then??

I'll be ready to bet if the fight gets signed....and that's an IF.

Comment

Working...
                    X