Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Spence Wants a Toe-To-Toe Fight, It Will Be To My Advantage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Spence Wants a Toe-To-Toe Fight, It Will Be To My Advantage

Eight-division world champion Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao is a few weeks away from his high-stakes battle with WBC and IBF welterweight world champion Errol Spence. The fight will headline a FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event on Saturday, August 21 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the champ has spoken! man down on 8/21. - the pacman!

Comment

Man the 21st can’t come fast enough

Comment

Smh if its a repeat of the bigger stronger fresher guy running from the smaller one then its gonna be embarrassing. Especially since spence is younger and bigger than froid. AND Pacquiaos been inactive.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
          Smh if its a repeat of the bigger stronger fresher guy running from the smaller one then its gonna be embarrassing. Especially since spence is younger and bigger than froid. AND Pacquiaos been inactive.
          i see spencer trying to be aggressive early on and getting clipped a few times reminiscing on the car crash then on his bicycle since floyd did say he's gonna reach out to him and offer some advice on how to beat manny.
          Fighter78 Fighter78 likes this.

Comment

After seeing that leaked sparring, The only way i could see spence winning is through the floyd method.

Comment

If Spence going to win this, he didn't win because he was Spence. He won because he was Floyd Mayweather that night.

I honestly don't see Spence winning the exchanges. It's better just to potshot and avoid the exchanges. Fans will bemoan the win but a win is a win.

Comment

On August 21th Pacquiao will remind many people why he is so high in the ATG ranking. Yes he is 42yo but he is not your classic 42yo fighter. At this stage of his career, he is still better that others current champions in their prime in boxing.

If Manny decides just to win the fight for the sake of winning it, he is more than capable because he has the speed, quickness, power and experience to do that. But remember he is a fighter who love to mix it up, to play with fire, to provide the high drama.

A big part of the outcome will depend of Manny approach to this fight and it significance for boxing history and his legacy.

But believe me, on August 21th, after the bell ring; ESJ won't see Manny again until the post fight press conference where he will need to answer so many uncomfortable questions.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  If Spence going to win this, he didn't win because he was Spence. He won because he was Floyd Mayweather that night.

I honestly don't see Spence winning the exchanges. It's better just to potshot and avoid the exchanges. Fans will bemoan the win but a win is a win.
                  Spence hasn’t ever fought like that.
                  Last edited by waymeather; 08-05-2021, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by waymeather View Post

Spence hasn’t ever fought like that.
                    lots of fighters dont fight like that but will try and do that when fighting pacman... spence gonna be aggressive early on but when it doesnt work, he's gonna use his height and reach and stay away and when pac comes in, he's gonna stick a jab out and step back again. this is how i see spence fighting manny... i dont see him walking pac down like most mofos on here is claiming. spence is gonna box pac and use all his height/reach advantage.

Comment

Working...
                    X