Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Uzcategui on Benavidez: This is Going To Be The Best Fight of My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Uzcategui on Benavidez: This is Going To Be The Best Fight of My Career

Former IBF super middleweight world champion Jose Uzcategui is motivated to pull off a major upset on August 28, when he faces undefeated two-time champion David Benavidez at the Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona. The fight will be televised by Showtime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beni KOs Uzcategui around the 10th round. The punches will add up and Uzcategui will go down.

Comment

✊ ⛪ ⚰ ☠ R.I.P Uzcategui

Comment

Let me rephrase that: It’ll be the worst beating of his career.

Comment

He’s been boxing so long he’s getting his thoughts and words twisted, in fact what he wants to say is this will be by far my worst high level performance!

Comment

I only ever saw Uzcategui fight once, against Plant, and he looked like absolute trash for a world champion. Still, maybe its movers who give him trouble. I still think he loses bad, probably by brutal KO, but Benavidez' style could make this a more interesting matchup than maybe it seems on paper.

Comment

Working...
            X