Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Continues To Grind For Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Continues To Grind For Errol Spence

Manny Pacquiao Training Camp Photos Gallery - Eight-division world champion and Philippine Senator Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao held a media workout that streamed live on the Premier Boxing Champions YouTube channel Wednesday, as he prepares to take on unified WBC and IBF Welterweight World Champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. headlining a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View Saturday, August 21 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Freddy looking frail in those photos. I wonder how he looks working the mitts with Pac on video.

Comment

I have Spence winning, but I don't see Manny being stopped, and if it's a knockdown it will probably be from Manny

Comment

manny's body is starting to show his age... his abs is not as hard as it used to be.. and mofos accused pac of being on peds but why is his body not showing it then??

if you look at his abs, it's still there, he's still ripped, but it looks soft now.. when he was younger, his abs was like rock... like bradley's abs, hard rock, popping out..

even floyd at 40, when he fought mcgregor, had ped-like abs... but why is manny's body not showing the effects of peds????
        PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

wait till they meet in the ring pacman will show that age is just a number

Comment

I don’t give a dam how hard he grinds, age and wars don’t lie! The good big man will beat the good small man 9 out of 10 times now add the fact the good big man is young fighting the good old man, that’s a case for an ass kicking 2 me. I said to me so don’t bring nothing drama to the board.
            PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              I don’t give a dam how hard he grinds, age and wars don’t lie! The good big man will beat the good small man 9 out of 10 times now add the fact the good big man is young fighting the good old man, that’s a case for an ass kicking 2 me. I said to me so don’t bring nothing drama to the board.
              cool... difference here is... it's a great small guy fighting against a good big guy. "levels to this my friend"! * mexican guy selling fruits voice*

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                manny's body is starting to show his age... his abs is not as hard as it used to be.. and mofos accused pac of being on peds but why is his body not showing it then??

if you look at his abs, it's still there, he's still ripped, but it looks soft now.. when he was younger, his abs was like rock... like bradley's abs, hard rock, popping out..

even floyd at 40, when he fought mcgregor, had ped-like abs... but why is manny's body not showing the effects of peds????
                stop it. You’re not convincing anyone with this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Freddy looking frail in those photos. I wonder how he looks working the mitts with Pac on video.
                  yeah i worry about Freddie. Buboy should be doing all this Freddie organizing the workouts etc.

Comment

Ali vs Holmes….Holmes vs Tyson….Leonard vs Norris….. Chavez vs Delahoya…. Delahoya vs Pac…..up next Pac vs Spence. It’s the cycle of boxing. Out with the old and in with the new.

Comment

Working...
                    X