Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois vs. Trevor Bryan Will Be The Next Target, Says Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois vs. Trevor Bryan Will Be The Next Target, Says Warren

Frank Warren, promoter for heavyweight puncher Daniel Dubois, is looking to have his boxer challenge WBA "regular" champion Trevor Bryan next. Earlier this week, Dubois' United States debut was officially announced.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That loss to Joyce really set him back 3 to 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
      That loss to Joyce really set him back 3 to 4 years
      You think? I think he’s being matched more aggressively now. Dinu and Bryan ain’t great by any means but they’re definitely much better than the likes of Tetteh, Fujimoto, Sneijders etc.

Comment

These fights won't prep him for the divisions best

Comment

That’s the level he should face after getting his face broken, because we have a young killer in the USA by the name of Jared I do damage Anderson who would school the fool!

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

You think? I think he’s being matched more aggressively now. Dinu and Bryan ain’t great by any means but they’re definitely much better than the likes of Tetteh, Fujimoto, Sneijders etc.
            His next fight with Cusumano is a step down from Dinu and maybe even the ilk of Tetteh and Sneijders. The American hasn't been stopped but has lost to guys like Martz and Vukosa.

I will be glad when he disposes us of Trevor Bryan. After that maybe they can put him in with a Kabayel or someone of that level.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

His next fight with Cusumano is a step down from Dinu and maybe even the ilk of Tetteh and Sneijders. The American hasn't been stopped but has lost to guys like Martz and Vukosa.

I will be glad when he disposes us of Trevor Bryan. After that maybe they can put him in with a Kabayel or someone of that level.
              Yeah of course but this is just a showcase type tune up fight, I’ve never even heard of that American dude but I’m assuming he’s terrible.

Kabayel would be a decent step up, I’d be up for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Yeah of course but this is just a showcase type tune up fight, I’ve never even heard of that American dude but I’m assuming he’s terrible.

Kabayel would be a decent step up, I’d be up for that fight.
                Definitely, hopefully Cusumano can give him some rounds (doubtful). That WBA regular belt could be a double edged sword for Dubois; it's a nice trinket but hopefully it doesn't force him to fight guys he's not ready for. He's still young and has plenty of time to develop his potential.

Comment

Almost never for collusion, but it’s a fools errand if they waste time trying to strike a deal with King and Bryan. Not worth it. Match with fighters that have serious professional promoters

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Definitely, hopefully Cusumano can give him some rounds (doubtful). That WBA regular belt could be a double edged sword for Dubois; it's a nice trinket but hopefully it doesn't force him to fight guys he's not ready for. He's still young and has plenty of time to develop his potential.
                    Yeah good point actually man, whilst the regular belt isn’t a legitimate world title, the WBA could still order him to fight a guy like Hunter, Ortiz, Ruiz or whoever else is at the top end of the their rankings. I’m not convinced Dubois is ready for those type of guys yet either.

Comment

Working...
                    X