Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Michael Hunter Crushes Mike Wilson in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Michael Hunter Crushes Mike Wilson in Four Rounds

Hunter, Wilson Fight Photos Gallery - In the main event of the boxing card, world ranked heavyweight Michael 'The Bounty' Hunter II, (20-1-1, 14 KOs), knocked out Mike Wilson, (21-2, 10 KOs), in the fourth round (2:49) of their scheduled ten-round bout. Competing in a WBA heavyweight world title eliminator, Hunter looked sharp from the outset displaying his full arsenal of power shots to the head and body of the valiant Wilson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They brought in Wilson for a beating

Comment

Hunter can fight although I consider him an arm puncher the way he push his punches but his dad could fight, my question is what happens when his light ass gets in with someone who can fight and punch. Jared Anderson would get him out within 5.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        Hunter can fight although I consider him an arm puncher the way he push his punches but his dad could fight, my question is what happens when his light ass gets in with someone who can fight and punch. Jared Anderson would get him out within 5.
        I think Anderson is a bit green he’s very good but he’s also a show boater ,I think Hunter gives him a lot of problems but loses late in the fight he’s good enough to survive 5 rounds . Hunter also has a win over Fury in the past he’s been around and is very savvy .
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-05-2021, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X