Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout vs. Alejandro Davila Tops Dubai Card on August 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout vs. Alejandro Davila Tops Dubai Card on August 13

Legacy Management will host a strong card next Friday from the prestigious Atlantis, The Palm Dubai. This will be the first installment of the Legacy Boxing Series from the international management company which will showcase many fighters from its own stable.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In b4 "Trout beat Canelo".

Comment

Mike Perez has never been the same since the Abdusalamov fight. He was winning the First half of the Takam fight until Takam took over the second half. Perez was lucky to escape with a draw. He has never won a big fight since…

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Mike Perez has never been the same since the Abdusalamov fight. He was winning the First half of the Takam fight until Takam took over the second half. Perez was lucky to escape with a draw. He has never won a big fight since…
        I believe deep down that that fight has forever scarred Perez. He was a beast prior to that fight. I wonder if he has worries it may happen to another opponent or to himself. That was a tough fight, and to see Abdulsalamov go through all he has, it’s gotta be hard on his mental state. I bet he thinks of it every day

Comment

Working...
        X