Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Now Training With Jorge Capetillo in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Now Training With Jorge Capetillo in Las Vegas

Luis Nery is looking to return to action in the very near future. When he does step in the ring he will have a new face in his corner. Jorge Capetillo has notified BoxingScene.com that he now will be working with the former bantamweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

wasnt capetillo the trainer of MargPLASTERito?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
      wasnt capetillo the trainer of MargPLASTERito?
      Yeah the Cotto beater, that was Javier not Jorge.
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

Yeah the Cotto beater, that was Javier not Jorge.
        Thanks for the clarification. From Tijuas tho, have to be related, no?

Comment

Nery left the Reynosos to get back with his old trainer but then looked terrible.

Now he's moving on to yet another coach.

Maybe the problem isn't the trainer but the fighter in this case?

Comment

So like...is this trainer #5?
            how many trainers has he switched already?

I've heard he also briefly trained with roach, then randomly left.

Does this guy not realize that the problem are not his trainers but himself?

Comment

This guy just seems to lack all-around discipline and it finally fully reared it's ugly head in the Figueroa fight. Fought with no discipline at all thinking he was gonna bully guys at SBW the way he did at BW. Needs to look at himself and decide whether he wants to really dedicate himself to the sport instead of constantly missing weight and doing just enough to get by.

Comment

He won a fight once, when he wasn't over weight, on the juice, or thumping a blown up, no hoper. I think.

Comment

First steroids and now he is going to test the loaded gloves market.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    First steroids and now he is going to test the loaded gloves market.
                    Capetillo is around a lot of high profile fighters I doubt they are all loading their gloves plus it wasn't him it was his uncle Javier Capetillo who worked with Margarito.

Either way Nery has no discipline has the skills but not the work ethic I doubt he becomes anything big again I think he likes to live the party lifestyle too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X