Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Want To Be The First Person To Knock Uzcategui Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Want To Be The First Person To Knock Uzcategui Out!

Two-time super middleweight world champion David "El Bandera Roja" Benavidez is hoping to become the first boxer to score a stoppage win over former champion Jose Uzcategui. The two boxers will collide in a WBC super middleweight title eliminator on Saturday, August 28 in a Showtime televised main event from the Footprint Center in Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That would be SOMETHING, not sure what though. Wish you wouldve fought 'mall instead, but I get it, he's all roar and no bite. But since Plant is available, fight that weirdo instead.

Comment

Plant gonna have to fight winner of this next if he doesn't sign for canelo.

That's almost certainly going to be benevidez although how the fight goes depends on how much ambition Uzi has left.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

That's almost certainly going to be benevidez although how the fight goes depends on how much ambition Uzi has left.
        Who are you kidding?! Plant isn’t going to fight anyone that would risk his canelo ticket. Neither would I in his situation if do whatever it takes to get that canelo payday and set my family up. I don’t blame him, if he is stupid enough to fight a Brnavidez level type of fighter before canelo… all I would say is wow and give him respect. But it’s not gonna happen, benavidez would stop plant inside 6

Comment

Benavidez will make a statement and be the first one to stop Uzcategui. Aside from Canelo, Benavidez handles the rest of the division with ease. Hopefully he can keep his head on straight and not cause himself anymore setbacks. He shoulda been a huge star by now.

Comment

Benavidez's coke man and local buffet are both praying for a win...

Comment

It won't be a big deal if Benny misses weight. I have no faith in guys who come in heavy and claim they would have done the same, if they had made weight. The Uzcat is damaged goods, but not to be abused. A clean win, no slip ups, fair and square. None of that, my scale back at the hotel crap.

Comment

True and probably why Canelo doesn't care if the negotiations for the Plant fight fall through and Plant doesn't sign. Big $ vs Canelo or discount beat down from Benavidez, your choice Caleb.. Canelo gets paid no matter who he fights!

Comment

Canelo nuthuggers... Plant had already signed his part of the contract. Haymon wasn't gonna guarantee Canelo 40 mil to fight a replacement. Haymon should have told Canelo ok he would pay him that money if the replacement was Benavidez or Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post

Canelo nuthuggers... Plant had already signed his part of the contract. Haymon wasn't gonna guarantee Canelo 40 mil to fight a replacement. Haymon should have told Canelo ok he would pay him that money if the replacement was Benavidez or Charlo.
                    Good idea except neither of those guys gonna be ready for September.

Comment

Working...
                    X