Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I'll Be Fighting Santamaria Like My Life Depends On It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I'll Be Fighting Santamaria Like My Life Depends On It

BoxingScene.com first reported that former champion Devon Alexander (27-6-1) will return to the ring after a 26 month layoff against Lucas Santamaria in a welterweight battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't know, when you're 1-4-1 in your last 6 fights, haven't fought in more than two years and are already 34 years old, you gotta take a serious look at whether you want to keep doing that.

Comment

I still believe he can go all the way... to the brain injuries clinic. When China Chin beat him, that should've been it. C'mon man!

Comment

Devon, Khan made you irrelevant 7 years ago + your style is very boring. We have had enough of you. Nash out.
        jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

July 7?? That’ll be negative 30
          days from Saturday. Lol

Comment

He used to be really really good but he's badly damaged now. Whether or not he keeps fighting, his future doesn't look bright.

Boxing can be a pretty sad sport sometimes.

Comment

Surprised there isn't an WBA belt on the line, Alexander shouldn't be fighting on tv, that spot could have gone to an up and comer.

Comment

just to think i saw him fight on the Jones VS Trinidad under card in 08 and he still so young, only 34. Devon plateaued early and never took it to another gear, just might be time to hang em up. I hope he is successful and sails into the sunset after this win

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  Surprised there isn't an WBA belt on the line, Alexander shouldn't be fighting on tv, that spot could have gone to an up and comer.
                  If this is a pbc card, you know the wba got the pewter belt on the line!
                  jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Your life DOES depend on it Devon!

Comment

Working...
                    X