Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence On Getting Pacquiao Fight Instead Of Crawford: I Wish Best For Terence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence On Getting Pacquiao Fight Instead Of Crawford: I Wish Best For Terence

LOS ANGELES -- Errol Spence Jr. rarely passes up on the opportunity to take a jab toward Terence Crawford. When Spence announced his Aug. 21, FOX Sports PPV fight at the T-Mobile Arena against Manny Pacquiao on social media, he did so by taking a shot at Crawford promoter and Top Rank boss Bob Arum, writing: "Done deal! See y'all in Vegas for the biggest fight of the year." The caption was also accompanied with #blameBOB.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The best way to show that you wish the best for an opponent, is to fight him. That shows that u are trying to help him feed his family, as well as put on the best fight u can for the fans who pay your salary and help u feed ur family. Don't be selfish. Fight Bud, man. U act like if Bud puts a few more knots upside ur head it's gonna ruin ur life. Why are all the big names so afraid to mix with this man? Aside from Boots and Virgil Ortiz, I don't think anybody else out there wants it

Comment

Terence Duckford who is a great fighter hurt himself with his false A-side crap. He hasn't done jack sht at 147 but get a belt that was stolen from Pacquiao. If he gets passed Porter and Vergil Ortiz then he brings heat to the business table.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
        The best way to show that you wish the best for an opponent, is to fight him. That shows that u are trying to help him feed his family, as well as put on the best fight u can for the fans who pay your salary and help u feed ur family. Don't be selfish. Fight Bud, man. U act like if Bud puts a few more knots upside ur head it's gonna ruin ur life. Why are all the big names so afraid to mix with this man? Aside from Boots and Virgil Ortiz, I don't think anybody else out there wants it
        can Spence fight two fights at once?

Comment

I’m with you archiemoore1. What’s fighting a small, ancient, severely inactive Pacquiao gonna prove? Yet everyone wants to criticize Crawford.

He didn’t say “win a belt and I’ll fight you.” Then when he won one there was no fight.

He didn’t say “man you on the other side of the street” when he got walked up on.

People act like this didn’t happen.

He offered Porter $2,000,000 guaranteed and Porter walked. Said it wasn’t enough.

Porter’s guarantee for Spence: $2,000,000.

So it’s enough for Spence but when you got an offer from a guy you say can’t draw as well as Spence, it’s NOT enough?

You people continue to give certain fighters and promotions a pass when they do stuff right in front of your face.

Comment

I dont think Pacquiao at this age beats Spence or Crawford but I am 100% behind Manny kicking both their scary asses.
            El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

"Especially a black athlete" WTF imagine for a second if a white guy said this about another white fighter how much he would get trashed and somehow it's okay if a black guy says it. The hypocrisy that Americans live in is astonishing.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                I guess you forgot Shawn Porter? Shawn has repeatedly asked to fight Bud! However, Arum told Porter he was only worth $1 million dollars. Arum said the PPV would flop! Fortunately for us, the WBO has ordered the fight! Bud has no choice but to fight Porter, or be stripped of his title! Arum says the fight won't go to a purse bid (after low-bidding on Lopez vs. Kambosos, and losing to Triller)), and suddenly he feels the fight will sell after all! Thanks to the WBO, we have a fight!

Comment

Originally posted by vitruvian View Post
                  "Especially a black athlete" WTF imagine for a second if a white guy said this about another white fighter how much he would get trashed and somehow it's okay if a black guy says it. The hypocrisy that Americans live in is astonishing.
                  It’s about the context of America. And people who like to act like they don’t understand that or truly don’t understand are a big issue in America..Google why the civil war happened, the war on drugs or the GI bill. Read a book

Comment

Wow some politics here with Spence saying blacks have "enough people hating on them." Spence like many blacks believes the BLM (commie) propaganda--keep America divided by race--it's ok to hate whitey.

Comment

Working...
                    X