Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Jabs De La Hoya: I Pray Belfort Knocks This Crackhead Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dana White Jabs De La Hoya: I Pray Belfort Knocks This Crackhead Out!

UFC President Dana White is crossing his fingers that Oscar De La Hoya suffers a "vicious" knockout loss at the hands of former UFC champion Vitor Belfort. The 48-year-old De La Hoya, the CEO of Golden Boy Promotions and a six division world champion, will face Belfort in a sanctioned boxing match on September 11 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dana White AND De La Hoya LOVE HOOKERS BOOTH OF THEM NAME AS EXTORTION VICTIM IN SEX TAPE CASE .

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

I wouldn’t mind seeing Oscar knock White out, that’s one exhibition fight I would watch.

Comment

Oscar gonna carry Vitor, much like Floyd carried McGregor in their bout. The Golden Boy might be approaching 50 but we be stupid to underestimate a 6 division world champ and a ATG like Oscar against a former UFC fighter due to size. Fact of the matter is this fight will go as long as Oscar wants it to. Thriller needs to release tickets to the fight already it’s a month away.

Comment

As much as Dana hates Oscar u would think he would try to get him in the ring.
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
              Oscar gonna carry Vitor, much like Floyd carried McGregor in their bout. The Golden Boy might be approaching 50 but we be stupid to underestimate a 6 division world champ and a ATG like Oscar against a former UFC fighter due to size. Fact of the matter is this fight will go as long as Oscar wants it to. Thriller needs to release tickets to the fight already it’s a month away.

Oscar has very little chance of stopping Vitor, and will probably get knocked out himself.

The only way Floyd "carried" Conor is that he didnt want to take the risk of engaging in the early rounds while the younger bigger man was still fresh. And once he actually turned up the aggression it still took him 5-6 rounds to get a wave off stoppage on a guy he didnt manage to knock down once.
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Belfort has had to use steroids the majority in his career to be top level .

Oscar will probably stop Belfort mid way . My moneys on a Delahoya win ,can’t see Belfort lasting a full boxing match he will fatigue while getting out boxed missing shots chasing Oscar .

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

Oscar has very little chance of stopping Vitor, and will probably get knocked out himself.

The only way Floyd "carried" Conor is that he didnt want to take the risk of engaging in the early rounds while the younger bigger man was still fresh. And once he actually turned up the aggression it still took him 5-6 rounds to get a wave off stoppage on a guy he didnt manage to knock down once.
                  Lol sure thing buddy. Theres a reason floyd had a 10th round stoppage bet.

Comment

oscar might be a crack head but fvvc dana!

Comment

Working...
                    X