Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Golub Drops Eric Walker Twice, Wins 10-Round Unanimous Decision On Triller Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ivan Golub Drops Eric Walker Twice, Wins 10-Round Unanimous Decision On Triller Card

NEW YORK - Ivan Golub extended his winning streak Tuesday against perhaps his toughest opponent since he suffered his only professional loss. The Ukrainian southpaw scored two knockdowns against Eric Walker, one apiece in the fifth and ninth rounds, and won a 10-round unanimous decision on Triller Fight Club's Michael Hunter-Mike Wilson undercard at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater. Judges Mark Consentino (96-92), Frank Lombardi (97-91) and Kevin Morgan (98-90) all scored Golub a comfortable winner of their fight for the vacant USBA welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thriller decided to not stream the fight apparently.

Comment

Damn, I was rooting for Walker

Comment

Golub looks a decent welterweight, but he is already 32.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
          Thriller decided to not stream the fight apparently.
          Can't understand why they did that, even though I woulda missed it anyway. It always had the makings of a pretty fun fight to my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Golub looks a decent welterweight, but he is already 32.
            He ain't gonna set the world a light but he can be in some decent fights with the lower end contender level guys I reckon.

Comment

Working...
            X