Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: I Want To Make a Statement on Paul-Woodley Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois: I Want To Make a Statement on Paul-Woodley Card

On Monday, heavyweight contender Daniel Dubois was officially added to the Showtime Pay-Per-View undercard to the cruiserweight clash between Jake Paul and Tyron Woodley. The card take place on Sunday, August 29 from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Going to beat a taxi driver then tell everyone how you knocked down AJ in sparring again then?

Comment

The statement: I beat up cherry picked bums and masta Warren buys me a top ranking from the crooked as f*** sanctioning body. Same as that Yarde BS.

Comment

Laughable. He and whyte both have these off brand trash belts. And they are both putting the HW division on notice by facing shyte opposition

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
          Laughable. He and whyte both have these off brand trash belts. And they are both putting the HW division on notice by facing shyte opposition
          Comparing the opposition of White and Dubois is like comparing apples and pears. Completely different

Comment

Daniel Dubois going old school. Finding opponents off the fights like Julio Cesar Chavez Sr did. If he can fine another 85 or so, he'll do down as one of the greatest ever. Nash out.

Comment

Kid has all the time he wants. he should go Wilder route. beat another 10 bums and than go for the title.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                The statement: I beat up cherry picked bums and masta Warren buys me a top ranking from the crooked as f*** sanctioning body. Same as that Yarde BS.
                In all fairness yarde came very close to winning the title, and the fight took so much out of kovalev it meant nelo could cherrypick him for a belt in another division

Comment

Working...
                X