Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Television Pick of the Week - August 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's Television Pick of the Week - August 3

Pick It: Olympic Boxing (NBCOlympics.com/USA, Check Listings) - A US team of ten boxers, five men and five women, has whittled down to four as the Tokyo Olympics hits the home stretch. On the men's side, lightweight Keyshawn Davis and super heavyweight Richard Torrez Jr. have advanced to the semi-finals while welterweight Oshae Jones has guaranteed the team its fourth women's medal since women began competing in 2012. Featherweight Duke Ragan secured a place in the gold medal match on Monday night. Ragan and Davis suspended their nascent pro careers for a chance at the podium; none of the four came to settle for bronze.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A fairly weak week of fights.....I'm not getting DAZN for a bunch of weak European fighters...I'm just not....and I don't care about whatever Michael Hunter is doing....he ducked a title eliminator...SMDH....he may as well move to Europe as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
      A fairly weak week of fights.....I'm not getting DAZN for a bunch of weak European fighters...I'm just not....and I don't care about whatever Michael Hunter is doing....he ducked a title eliminator...SMDH....he may as well move to Europe as far as I'm concerned.
      He's in another title eliminator for more money. That's not a duck.

Comment

Working...
      X