Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vaccinated Heavyweight Michael Hunter: Vaccines 'A Very Sensitive Topic' Among Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vaccinated Heavyweight Michael Hunter: Vaccines 'A Very Sensitive Topic' Among Boxers

Michael Hunter won't quite feel at ease until the veteran heavyweight walks to the ring Tuesday night to battle Mike Wilson. That's the type of impact COVID-19 has made mentally on vaccinated boxers like Hunter, whose fight with Wilson was abruptly postponed June 15, just four days before they were supposed to square off on the Teofimo Lopez-George Kambosos Jr. undercard at loanDepot Park in Miami. Lopez, who was not vaccinated, tested positive for the coronavirus the morning of June 15.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can’t get it because it might cause side effects huh….well let’s hope they don’t give it to anyone who passes from it. I swear boxing is about the messiest sport there is. It’s like the old American frontier, no laws and what laws that do exist are frequently bent or broken

Comment

And here we are in 2021 as the human race devolves into cavemen. Imagine if this dumbass polarization over a vaccine happened with polio etc.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
        And here we are in 2021 as the human race devolves into cavemen. Imagine if this dumbass polarization over a vaccine happened with polio etc.
        You mean a polarization over the use of copper based pesticides?

https://thetruthiswhere.wordpress.co...w-about-polio/
        Idunnoshet Idunnoshet likes this.

Comment

Only a mindless peasant would allow satanist pedophiles to alter their genetics with a "vaccine". COVID does not exist if you turn off your TV.

Comment

It's a choice, and should always remain a choice, not like what's happening in some places.

It may be fine for some people, it may make others very sick, and some can't take it because of certain health ailments, like my autoimmune condition. Never taken a flu vaccine in my life, been fine with flu.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
              This isn't really an apples to apples comparison. For one, Polio had been a terror to the human race for over 2000 years. By the time the vaccine was developed it was far from novel. Everyone knew someone (probably several people) who had been crippled or killed by the disease. For another, Salk's vaccine is 99% effective.

So for me, to take a vaccine that is 99% effective against a virus that may kill or cripple me is a no-brainer. Whereas, to take a vaccine of still somewhat dubious efficacy against a disease that I have no logical fear of or concern over, is kind of a toss-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Quercusalba View Post

This isn't really an apples to apples comparison. For one, Polio had been a terror to the human race for over 2000 years. By the time the vaccine was developed it was far from novel. Everyone knew someone (probably several people) who had been crippled or killed by the disease. For another, Salk's vaccine is 99% effective.

So for me, to take a vaccine that is 99% effective against a virus that may kill or cripple me is a no-brainer. Whereas, to take a vaccine of still somewhat dubious efficacy against a disease that I have no logical fear of or concern over, is kind of a toss-up.
                Polio vaccine was resisted too...
                Ajvar Ajvar alexjust alexjust like this.

Comment

it won't be sensitive if all un vaccinated fighters get band.

Comment

So many idiots on this forum.
                    Last edited by alexjust; 08-03-2021, 08:42 AM.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X