Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stanionis-Collazo is Now FOX Main Event, Maestre To Face Mykal Fox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stanionis-Collazo is Now FOX Main Event, Maestre To Face Mykal Fox

Hard-hitting rising welterweight contender Eimantas Stanionis will square off against former world champion Luis Collazo in a 10-round duel that headlines FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes this Saturday, August 7 from The Armory in Minneapolis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn...Maestre knocked out Diego Chavez in his second pro fight. Not bad.

Comment

Interim WBA Welterweight Title ? wtf

Comment

A guy ranked #4 and a guy not even ranked in your top 15 fighting for your vacant interim world title.

Nice to see the WBA continuing to uphold their such high standards.

Comment

The WBA will eventually slap a belt on every boxer affiliated with PBC. A truly disgusting organization.
          The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Should be some hard hitting on this card. Interim wba title is disgusting and yet ANOTHER example of what is wrong in boxing right now.

Comment

PBC already has two WBA welterweight champions. Why is a third belt necessary?

This card is pretty terrible as far as name recognition goes which leads me to believe that PBC knows their contract with FOX won't be renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
                This card is pretty terrible as far as name recognition goes which leads me to believe that PBC knows their contract with FOX won't be renewed.
                It's kind of felt that way for a while. Alot of the FOX shows felt like they were just there to fill a time slot with whatever bodies they could toss on the card. There were rumors from earlier that FOX was going terminate before the end of the contract and PBC would move to CBS. I guess we'll see.

Comment

WBA Super
                  WBA Regular
                  WBA Interim
                  WBA Gold
                  WBA Silver
                  WBA Recess
                  WBA Super Dooper

Comment

Naw, not feeling this at all. Collazo is a step down from Dulorme. I would love to see Stanionis vs a Jesse Vargas or even Hooker type fighter. I like the young guys or at least I want to. But, they need to step up and fight b fighters to show what they can do. I'll still watch though.

Comment

Working...
                    X