No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Confident Usyk Has Enough Power To Hurt Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew Confident Usyk Has Enough Power To Hurt Joshua

Former cruiserweight champion Tony Bellew certainly believes that Oleksandr Usyk is a big enough puncher to score a stoppage win over Anthony Joshua. Usyk, a former undisputed cruiserweight world champion, will challenge Joshua for the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight titles at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on September 25.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bellew in a tough spot. His assigned role as Hearn & Joshua brown nose clashes with his desire to have his career look better. Secretly hoping for an Usyk win

Comment

Well he couldn’t exactly be unconfident in Usyk’s power after getting completely iced by him.

It’s like Paul Williams telling us Sergio Martinez has power.
      GucciGod GucciGod Joeboxeo Joeboxeo like this.

Comment

Lol Bellew was a bloated cruiserweight.

That’s like if Tenshin Nasakuwa came out and said Jake Paul is in trouble because Mayweather KO’ed me. He has the power!

Comment

Misery loves company.

Comment

AJ is the favorite and i'm not picking a winner in this one. I think Usyk was worried about HW power and never committed in the Chisora fight. Andrade type fight imho. If he commits, he should have enough pop to hurt AJ with a well timed punch or combination. It's more about how AJ's style has evolved. Lennox had a suspect chin but, he adapted his style based on his strenghts. Can AJ and his team do the same? No bigger fight for Usyk, i exect him to commit, risk it all.

Win or loose, i don't see Usyk fighting for much longer...gettin that Spence cash out vibe for some reason.

Comment

Usyk can hurt Joshua because his chin is a suspect. Usyk best defence is his footwork, movement and southpaw stance. But AJ must win by KO because of his power.

Comment

Technically, any man can be hurt. Bellew is not making any earth shattering comments.
                brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

I pick AJ by decision. AJ learnt his lesson and will be fighting more carefully now for the rest of his career. Similar to Wlad. He respects Usyk enough to be careful. Naturally, Usyk will be careful enough as well. AJ is not the type of a fighter whom Usyk will completely dominat - AJ is not Gassiev, he's on a different level. All of this means a high likelihood of scorecards. And there is no way in hell a close fight will go to Usyk and not to a British mega star when they fight in Britain. It's a no brainer really.
                  Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                    Usyk can hurt Joshua because his chin is a suspect. Usyk best defence is his footwork, movement and southpaw stance. But AJ must win by KO because of his power.
                    AJs chin is average HW level, just like DW and Fury (Fury´s recovery is weird tho). Joyce is the only HW with a real iron chin now imo, and I have a feeling that Gassiev wont be easily hurt either. - Oh.. Gassiev vs Joyce. I really want to see that.
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X