Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Says Spence Fight Bout Will Happen Despite Errol's Disinterest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Says Spence Fight Bout Will Happen Despite Errol's Disinterest

LOS ANGELES -- Keith Thurman constantly stiff-armed Errol Spence as a potential opponent when Thurman was a world champion and the Texan was trying to break through as well. Spence eventually realized his championship aspirations in 2017 with a win overseas against Kell Brook for the IBF title he still owns.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only name that matters for Spence after he beats Pac would he Crawford. Thurman is an afterthought and aside from a Crawford fight, moving up to 154 is what would make the most sense for Spence.

Comment

Fight somebody and then state your case. You irritated boxing fans with your ducking Spence when the fight made sense

Comment

Keef ( INJURY TIME) Thurman is a idiot. If he wants the Spence fight he needs to pick off Ugas. Plus Spence has to get by Pacquiao. None of those fights are guaranteed victories for any of them.

Comment

Easy fight. Spence should absolutely sign for this fight before the #48 fight is over since beating #48 is pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point. Does Keith even fight anymore? That part time fighter mindset is just not gonna cut it.
          Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

If Spence beats pac, Spence should fight Thurman of course and bud. The 4 kings

Comment

Hmm. A lot of begging from Keef.

Maybe we should call him Keef Sweat from now on.

I agree with Spence. Fight Ugas, get your WBA back and it basically guarantees a Spence fight. What are you afraid of?

Comment

Thurman has done nothing to deserve a fight with Spence! He had 2 fights in 2019. Josesito rocked him, and Manny defeated him. He's done absolutely nothing since! I feel it's disrespectful to Vergil Ortiz Jr., "Shango" James, or Eimanatas Stanionis, if Thurman got a shot at Ugas' WBA "Super" Title B4 them! Fight Mikey, fight Shango, or fight Boots Ennis, and then get a title shot! Saying he don't know who Boots Ennis is, is the reason why I agree with Spence, Thurman is a f--king cornball!

Comment

I like u, One Time. But yea u did duck Errol and it was pretty blatant. But don't feel too bad. Ppl know Floyd ducked u just as blatantly.

Comment

keith u inactive go on quit beggin its over

Comment

Working...
                    X