Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Billam-Smith: McCarthy Was Tougher, Better Than I Thought He Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Billam-Smith: McCarthy Was Tougher, Better Than I Thought He Was

Brentwood, UK - Chris Billam-Smith withstood a late fightback from Tommy McCarthy to edge out a narrow split points decision to add the British and European cruiserweight titles to his Commonwealth title in a tough battle at the Matchroom HQ.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I had CBS just edging it (116-112 was way off) so a re-match sounds good to me & as champion CBS desrves the fight in Bourenmouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
      I had CBS just edging it (116-112 was way off) so a re-match sounds good to me & as champion CBS desrves the fight in Bourenmouth.
      I had it 7-5 (CBS) or 6-6, alot of rounds were close. I'm a fan of The Gentleman but I was impressed with McCarthy to be honest; I thought CBS would be too strong, physical and aggressive but Tommy has really improved his strength, conditioning and confidence (and I think he can get better).

Comment

Had it a draw on my card, I'm definitely in favor of an immediate rematch in this case

Comment

Working...
        X