Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Every Time Joshua is Mentioned, I See Him Laying on Canvas From Non-Puncher Like Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Every Time Joshua is Mentioned, I See Him Laying on Canvas From Non-Puncher Like Ruiz

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who co-promotes WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is not overly impressed with the in-ring abilities of WBO, WBA, IBF, IBO champion Anthony Joshua. Fury and Joshua have dangerous defenses lined up for the fall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arum should check out Pajkic and Cunningham vs Fury then. Even weaker punchers that dropped Fury.

Comment

Remember when all the Matchroom casuals were claiming that Ruiz is an absolute monster puncher?

Then Ruiz went life and death with the corpse of Arreola and then they suddenly stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Remember when all the Matchroom casuals were claiming that Ruiz is an absolute monster puncher?

Then Ruiz went life and death with the corpse of Arreola and then they suddenly stfu.
        He's by far a harder puncher than pillow fisted roid cheat Fury. I told you he'd pull out of the Joshua fight. I was right again. You get everything wrong, pretty funny how bad you are.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-01-2021, 02:35 AM.

Comment

This is how you attract new Boxing fans. Thanks, Arum.

Comment

Bob's memory is shlt. Doesn't realize there was a rematch.
            Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Arum sounds like a boxingscene forum poster.

Also, being famous only where you are from does not mean AJ can’t sell good amount of PPV buys with a good partner in the US. The top 3 highest selling UK PPV’s, Joshua headlined all 3 of them. In total out of the 10 best selling UK PPV’s, Joshua is on that list four times.

Ricky Hatton was relatively unknown in the US before fighting Mayweather and Pacquiao. But that did not stop his fans to visit the US in his support for his fights in the US. The Mayweather-Hatton and Pacquiao-Hatton PPV’s were both a success too. Selling 950k and 850k respectively in the US, and 900k UK PPV’s vs Pacquiao, and 2.4 million UK ppv buys vs Mayweather.

So yeah, boxing is very international. Once you are a superstar in your country, you will cross over to other countries. If Bob Arum was AJ’s promoter, he would be hyping him up as the biggest draw after Canelo and Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

He's by far a harder puncher than pillow fisted roid cheat Fury. I told you he'd pull out of the Joshua fight. I was right again. You get everything wrong, pretty funny how bad you are.
                I like AJ but come on... Fury is number 1 right now. And will remain so untill AJ beats him
                krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post

I like AJ but come on... Fury is number 1 right now. And will remain so untill AJ beats him
                  Of course he is, Fury catching Covid and having to postpone the Wilder fight doesn't automatically make Joshua #1 lol.

AJ will never beat Fury because he's just not good enough, anyone who gets dominated and stopped by that fat bum Andy Ruiz will never be #1.

billeau2 billeau2 Motofan Motofan like this.

Comment

Lol Bob Arum is funny. There is 1 little hole in Joshua's professional career and all the salty haters focus on it and attack him and Hearn through it relentlessly. Everybody else can acknowledge it as well as everything else Joshua has done in a nice balanced way but the bitter salty haters pretend that is the only thing that Joshua has done of note his entire career.

When they speak like that they lose any credibility in the things they say cuz it is quite clear they are purposely disregarding a hell of a lot of things just to suit a narrative or agenda.

Comment

Working...
                    X