Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ben Davison Confident Leigh Wood Will Power Past Xu Can

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ben Davison Confident Leigh Wood Will Power Past Xu Can

By Tris Dixon - Xu Can must be careful when he meets challenger Leigh Wood in the new Fight Camp headliner because the Nottingham man has "ridiculous" punching power. Wood's trainer Ben Davison saw his man topple Reece Mould in their first fight together earlier this year and the coach is confident ahead of Wood's bid to dethrone Can Xu, one of the world's best featherweights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Always feel like Davison rates himself as the best trainer that has ever lived.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
      Always feel like Davison rates himself as the best trainer that has ever lived.
      He’s the biggest fraud in boxing.

He’s never improved any fighter he’s worked with. Never taken a fighter from nothing to something. Without his MTK connection’s he’d still be doing boxercise classes.

I can’t stand the c***.

Comment

never watched xu can before but he’s looking like **** and it’s only round 2
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

p.s. somebody tell that Leigh wood to get a ****in haircut

god damn

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

He’s the biggest fraud in boxing.

He’s never improved any fighter he’s worked with. Never taken a fighter from nothing to something. Without his MTK connection’s he’d still be doing boxercise classes.

I can’t stand the c***.
            Harsh mate, very harsh. His boy Leigh put on a clinic last night.
            gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Good trainer, terrible terrible announcer.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Harsh mate, very harsh. His boy Leigh put on a clinic last night.
                I’ll give him credit for last night, it was good game plan, I still think he’s still a grade A c*** though. I’ll tell him that to his face if I ever see him as well, he’s a weasel. I hate people like him in boxing who take credit for the work of others. It’s a complete lack of respect.

After how he threw Tibbs under bus, I’ll never like the guy, Tibbs is a guy who takes young novices and makes them into quality fighters. Davison has never done that and never will.

Comment

Working...
                X