Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Stops Top-Seed Sofiane Oumiha In 2nd Round, Advances To Lightweight Quarterfinals In Tokyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Stops Top-Seed Sofiane Oumiha In 2nd Round, Advances To Lightweight Quarterfinals In Tokyo

Keyshawn Davis continues to justify all of the hype. The lightweight sharpshooter stormed into the quarterfinal round following a second-round stoppage of France's Sofiane Oumiha, a returning medalist and the division's top seed. A right hand by Davis left Oumiha frozen, forcing a standing eight count with the bout waved off immediately thereafter at 2:07 of round two.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very impressive again from Davis, I’ve said all tournament I think be beats Cruz presuming they meet in the final.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Very impressive again from Davis, I’ve said all tournament I think be beats Cruz presuming they meet in the final.
      Very impressive indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Very impressive indeed
        The overhand right he nailed Oumiha with reminded me of the shot Canelo landed on Khan.

Comment

Kid is the Real Deal! Hoping for Davis vs Andy Cruz again for GOLD! Andy has Luke McCormack coming up later, should be a interesting fight as well

Good Well Timed Punch though!

Comment

Isn’t this ugly clown already a professional boxer??? Why tf is he competing against amateurs and stealing their olympic dreams??
            RingMaster2018 RingMaster2018 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Cruz is 3-0 against Davis but I think if they face off, it's going to be close one way or another. McCormack may give Cruz some issues tbh.

As for the stoppage, I think the ref should have let it continue. Oumiha seemed okay and if he took a few hard shots, then the ref could have stopped the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
                Isn’t this ugly clown already a professional boxer??? Why tf is he competing against amateurs and stealing their olympic dreams??
                100% correct. It’s ridiculous that pro boxers are allowed to compete.
                mexiFistology mexiFistology likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RingMaster2018 View Post

100% correct. It’s ridiculous that pro boxers are allowed to compete.
                  But you also have guys who are 8-0 in the Olympics as well. And others that have turned pro

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Cruz is 3-0 against Davis but I think if they face off, it's going to be close one way or another. McCormack may give Cruz some issues tbh.

As for the stoppage, I think the ref should have let it continue. Oumiha seemed okay and if he took a few hard shots, then the ref could have stopped the fight.
                    Cruz outclassed McCormack, I was hoping Luke would be competitive myself.

I just get the feeling Davis’ time is now at 22, I knew he lost to him in the Pan-Am’s and the Worlds when he was 20. When was the third fight? Was it before or after?

Comment

Working...
                    X