Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell Announces Retirement From Boxing; Wants To Spend More Time With Family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell Announces Retirement From Boxing; Wants To Spend More Time With Family

Luke Campbell called it a career Friday. The lightweight contender announced through his social media accounts that he has retired from boxing. The 33-year-old Campbell's retirement came almost seven months after Ryan Garcia stopped the British southpaw with a body shot in the seventh round of their fight for the WBC interim lightweight title January 2 at American Airlines Center in Dallas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You did you’re hometown proud Luke. Got much further than most, just fell short at that final hurdle as a pro. One of if not THE Most successful amateur out of your country and Olympic gold medal doesn’t sound too bad for life achievements.

enjoy time with lyndsey and the kids. I know all you’re family are proud of you. Especially jade, Janice and buddy.

#HullIsGold

Comment

Couldn't be bothered to read the article, but let me guess, because he beat nobody as a pro, he rambles on about his great Olympic Gold acheivement? As I have said before, and will say again, winning Olympic Medals in boxing means nothing if you fail as a pro. Nash out.

Comment

I always enjoyed watching "Cool Hand" ply his craft I'm the ring. He was a decorated amateur and had a professional career to be proud of. He avenged the Mendy loss and in his other losses he fought his opposition tooth and nail.

Comment

Heard hes a smart guy. Also good looking. Sure he can find other ways to make money

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
            Couldn't be bothered to read the article, but let me guess, because he beat nobody as a pro, he rambles on about his great Olympic Gold acheivement? As I have said before, and will say again, winning Olympic Medals in boxing means nothing if you fail as a pro. Nash out.
            You should know Nash. I mean look at everything you achieved In this great sport of boxing!! Oh wait......

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

You should know Nash. I mean look at everything you achieved In this great sport of boxing!! Oh wait......
              I haven't achieved anything in boxing, but let's just say, you'd be surprised at what I do and what I earn. Nash out.

Comment

Well, I'm just bloody chuffed to bits to hear this. Top fighter and top bloke that Luke. Anyone who says different is talking straight bollocks and knows bugger all about boxing and can just sod the fck off. That's all the British slang I know.
                Last edited by NachoMan; 07-30-2021, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

I haven't achieved anything in boxing, but let's just say, you'd be surprised at what I do and what I earn. Nash out.
                  Sad. Nacho out.
                  PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

Luke should of finished Garcia after that knock-down, but instead he decided to "keep it safe" and lose the fight..
                    Okey.. Enjoy the retirement...
                    Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 07-30-2021, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X