Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter Views Crawford Fight As Biggest Of His Career: I Don't Think The World Can Get Any More Excited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter Views Crawford Fight As Biggest Of His Career: I Don't Think The World Can Get Any More Excited

It was music to Shawn Porter's ears. The recent news that the WBO sanctioning organization had ordered a welterweight title fight between WBO champion Terence Crawford and Porter, a former titleholder and top contender, had the boxing world buzzing with delight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bob Arum On Crawford Vs. Porter: ‘Who’s Going To Pay For It?’

May 25, 2021 by Albert Craine

“We could make a big fight vs Porter, but who’s going to pay for it?” said Arum to The Athletic.

“There’s a limit to what I can get out of ESPN. And on PPV… Crawford’s never done anything on PPV. Nothing against him. It is what it is.”

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...-for-it/179347

Bob Arum Wants Terence Crawford Vs. Shawn Porter In November On Pay-Per-View

July 26, 2021 l 1 Comment l by Rob Smith

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum says the WBO-ordered fight between 147-lb champion Terence Crawford and challenger Shawn Porter will be taking place in November on pay-per-view.

Arum says it WON’T go to a purse bid, which means he’s going to go all out to get the Crawford-Porter match negotiated to avoid what happened recently with the Teofimo Lopez vs. George Kambosos Jr clash.

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...er-view/183552

A lot has changed between May 25th, and July 26th! Lol! Classic Bob..."Yesterday I was lying, but today I'm telling the truth!"

Comment

Plant was thrilled to get the Canelo fight too.

PBC Porter will duck unless Crawford is in-house.

Comment

IF this fight gets made,Porter will lose again. He's a fair fighter, but not elite. It's time for PBC to push some up and comers instead of their same old veterans who have had plenty of chances and failed.
        LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas Bundt Bundt like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunitsmith View Post
          IF this fight gets made,Porter will lose again. He's a fair fighter, but not elite. It's time for PBC to push some up and comers instead of their same old veterans who have had plenty of chances and failed.
          They have Robert Guerrero vs Victor Ortiz and rumors say Ugas vs Berto on their big PPV event of Pac-Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunitsmith View Post
            Does PBC even have any 147 prospects? Garcia, Porter, those two aren’t exciting names anymore. Porter is lucky to have Crawford as a dance partner, otherwise he and Garcia really should be the PBC gatekeepers at their weight.
            Gunitsmith Gunitsmith likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

How can you even compare the two? Two totally different situations. Plant and Canelo wasn't ordered by any sanctioning body. We'll see what happens though

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

I love how you just keep moving the goalpost.
                Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Crawford TKO 10
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Crawford will finally showcase how great he is. This will he a very dominant performance by Bud.

Comment

Working...
                    X