Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero Targets Haney and Davis: I Just Want To Expose All These F------ Phonies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero Targets Haney and Davis: I Just Want To Expose All These F------ Phonies

Rolando Romero appears to be as ambitious as he is brash. The hard-hitting, cocksure lightweight contender from Las Vegas has big plans for himself, and first on his agenda is to stymie the hype behind divisional rivals Devin Haney, the 135-pound WBC titleholder, and Gervonta 'Tank' Davis, who recently picked up the WBA "regular" belt at 140.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney might as well fight Rolly! Nobody else wants to fight him!

Comment

Rolly has power but he leaves himself wide open. Haney out boxes and maybe stops him late. Tank Davis knocks him out in 4

Comment

The only one that this clown will be exposing is himself.

Comment

I'd like to see Rolly vs Barrios, that would be a great fight. my money is on Barrios.
          Tomsmacker Tomsmacker likes this.

Comment

No Rollie, you want to sell your “0” for as much as possible and so do you’re team as they know you have had couple gift decisions. So instead of been embarrassed by some unknown Mongolian in middle of Arkansas for peanuts it’s much better to get destroyed by tank or shown up by haney. That’s far more easier to explain.
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Haney talks about people avoiding him but he’s got Rolly calling him out. Haney promotions should be able to make the fight easy hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                Haney talks about people avoiding him but he’s got Rolly calling him out. Haney promotions should be able to make the fight easy hahahahahaha
                That's what I'm saying! Jo Jo and Ryan don't want it! Tank don't want it! Teo has Kambosos, then Loma! So why not Rolly?

Comment

Boxing needs a bad guy that doesn’t follow the rules and calls em out in a era that nobody wants to fight unless they have all the advantages. wether some may think he is selling his 0 I still would like to watch him fight either of those 2...so much Champions in around that weight class and nobody is fighting each other smh

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Haney might as well fight Rolly! Nobody else wants to fight him!
                    Exactly.

If no one else wants to fight him then why not fight Rolly?

Comment

Working...
                    X