Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Holds Nose on Arum's Desire To Stage Fury-Joshua in UK For 'The Fans'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Holds Nose on Arum's Desire To Stage Fury-Joshua in UK For 'The Fans'

Eddie Hearn, promoter for WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, is holding his nose at the recent comments made by Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who co-promotes WBC world champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eddie growing up right before our eyes! You've (Canelo) turned down PBC, You've got the #1 P4P fighter in the world, and your HW Champion holds 3 belts! Move accordingly, but you have to make it work! What do you do if Lopez vs. Kambosos falls in your lap? Why can't you get fights for Haney and Andrade? Why isn't Mikey vs. Prograis signed yet? If you think you're going to f--k with Arum, you gotta come harder! MAN UP!
    Blechle Blechle likes this.

Comment

I didn’t think it was possible for young Edward to somehow become even more despicable….what an odious young man he proves himself to be

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        I didn’t think it was possible for young Edward to somehow become even more despicable….what an odious young man he proves himself to be
        Go away u fkn tool, what even are your takes anyway

Comment

Stolen valor simpleton

Comment

I don't want it in the UK, as then it will be spoiled by an A-Star ref desperate to jump in to give Joshua a win. Nash out.
            billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

UK Fans, this goes to show you Hearn is always been a slimeball. What better way to treat the UK fans than to have a fight of this magnitude post pandemic in the UK. I heard him say in the past that the fight cannot happen in the UK becos of no crowds. Well it looks there will be crowds when this fight is projected to happen. Excuse #1 out. A lot of UK fans will come out and support financially and they can control the pay per view so money is there and I bet both fighters will do it in the UK never mind the historical significance but fast Eddie always looking for the Saudi money. What a con this guy is.

Comment

Why would Tyson Fury have to take half?

What about Joshua?

Aren't they both Brits?

To me, it just sounds like Hearn's looking for another way out of the fight.

Why even poison the well with comments like that?
                !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Says a lot about the state of boxing in this country when the American promoter is man looking to deliver for the UK fans whilst the UK promoter is turning his nose up.

What else would you expect from the son of a paedophile though.
                  !-1 !-1 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Young man? He’s middle aged now. Despite the hair plugs and botox.

Comment

Working...
                    X