Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez vs. Jose Uzcategui - Showtime Tripleheader Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez vs. Jose Uzcategui - Showtime Tripleheader Announced

Unbeaten two-time world champion David "El Bandera Roja" Benav?dez will square off against former champion Jose Uzcategui in a WBC Super Middleweight title eliminator as Benav?dez returns to his hometown of Phoenix for the first time in six years in the SHOWTIME main event on Saturday, August 28 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Footprint Center - home of the Phoenix Suns and Mercury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stay busy fight for Benavidez

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
      Stay busy fight for Benavidez
      If this is a stay busy fight than i wish other stay busy fights were of this caliber

Comment

I'm actually not mad at the main event as Uzcategui is fun and can crack...But is it me or the subpar SHO cards the last few years consisted of Benavidez cards? SHO has had great cards this year but this one is meh at best.

Was wondering where Castro was going to head to after leaving TR....Adds another player to the deep stable of 122 pounders that PBC has. Would like to see him fight Leo later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

If this is a stay busy fight than i wish other stay busy fights were of this caliber
          Literally NO ONE picks Uzcategi. He'll be a 10-1 underdog. It's a s#it fight.

Comment

What a waste of a fight for Benavides…does nothing to enhance his career knocking out a 4 loss Uzcategi. Another Pbc Weak azz main event .

Comment

Good Showtime card.

Comment

the most interesting thing about this fight is whether Benavidez makes weight
                TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  I'm actually not mad at the main event as Uzcategui is fun and can crack...But is it me or the subpar SHO cards the last few years consisted of Benavidez cards? SHO has had great cards this year but this one is meh at best.

Was wondering where Castro was going to head to after leaving TR....Adds another player to the deep stable of 122 pounders that PBC has. Would like to see him fight Leo later this year.
                  It ain't you. Haymon does nothing to advance the careers of any fighter that isn't black. All his black fighters get babied to big fights and world title shots fighting far more hopeless guys than Uzcategui here, while anybody non-black gets thrown on their undercard or a crappy card having to face much more risky fights just to get there. Haymon always feeding his favorites Hispanic fighters that have no little to no chance of beating them and it's been obvious as hell for years. Benavidez is the real deal though. Aside from Canelo, he mows down everybody in his division. Hopefully he can still make weight.

Comment

I wonder how hungry Benavidez is right now...

Comment

Working...
                    X