Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme To Danny Garcia: You Want It At 154? No Problem; I Will Move Up, Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme To Danny Garcia: You Want It At 154? No Problem; I Will Move Up, Too

Danny Garcia promised Thomas Dulorme during an Instagram exchange Saturday that he'd knock out the Puerto Rican veteran within four rounds. Dulorme hopes Garcia gives him an opportunity to prove Garcia wrong, even if it means Dulorme would have to move up to the junior middleweight limit of 154 pounds. Philadelphia's Garcia (36-3, 21 KOs) expects to move up from the welterweight maximum of 147 pounds to junior middleweight for his next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don’t believe for one second that DSG would feel any threat from a punch from Dulorme. Dulorme on the other hand, can get KO’ed if DSG catches him clean several times. Definitely two completely different chins.
    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

If Danny wants to test himself @ 154, then Dulorme is not the guy. Jamontay Clark or Carlos Adames!

Comment

dulorme been chinny since 135, at 154 gets put in a coma.

Comment

When a name fighter moves up in weight, it’s standard operating procedure to drag a safe opponent up in weight with you to test how the body reacts to the move.

I don’t know why this is being billed as some kind of rivalry lol.

Comment

If this happens it's no shock. We all know Danny likes him some easy fights.
            Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Amazing fight.

​​​​​​…..

Comment

I actually don’t mind this fight. I think it would be fun while it lasted. Dulorme is usually in decent fights tbf.

Comment

Must be very irritating to hear everyone wanting a fight with you.
                  As opposed to being the so-called boogeyman, which fighters love to brag about.

So it's true what they say about Danny Swift Garcia. Everybody wants him.

Why is this? What do they see in Danny?
                  Last edited by rickJen; 07-29-2021, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Danny has always been a mediocre fighter. And his dad a mediocre trainer. He was wash up at welter now at 154 he is a nobody. Unless he keeps fighting inside the self proclaime best at 147 (bronner, spence, thurman and porter and spence). Mediocre vs mediocre makes the winner looks less mediocre but still mediocre. That's the strategy of the american promoters, to give the impression that there are no other boxers in the world. Can name over 10 top welters at 147 from Germany and russia that will kill any top 147 pounders from US. Fans aren't falling for it anymore. boxing is dead...... nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X