Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Trainer Believes Rumors About Tyson Fury's Sparring Woes Are True

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Trainer Believes Rumors About Tyson Fury's Sparring Woes Are True

Malik Scott, the head trainer of former heavyweight titleholder Deontay Wilder, may not give credence to every rumor that comes out of the Tyson Fury camp, but he is confident that the one concerning Fury getting "touched up" and knocked down during sparring is more valid than not.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Scott knows something about being touched up.

In fact, he went down from a touch in the fight against his current employer.

Comment

"Steel Sharpens Steel!" It's part of the game! it's part of life!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        "Steel Sharpens Steel!" It's part of the game! it's part of life!
        Truest statement that can be made. If I was preparing for Wilder I would want the strongest and hungriest guys I could find and if I was preparing for Fury I would want the likes of a Lawrence Okolie type guy to slip and slide and pump a constant jab.

Comment

Keep believing that

Comment

Even a Fury not as sharp as the last fight will have no problems with a limited fighter like Wilder.
            Fury is just a bad matchup for him. In fact any HW with size, movement, and decent power would be.
            Motofan Motofan GucciGod GucciGod like this.

Comment

Hard believe anything this dude says or does after the stunt he pulled against Wilder. Just another "yes man" in his party.
              GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Either way its going to be a great fight
                PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Lmao - “demonic nightmares” of fighting Wilder again?? Hilarious after that one-sided throw in the towel beatdown Fury gave Wilder in the last fight! Fury in Wilders head…Mr “Take a dive” Scott now trying to get in Fury’s.
                  GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    Even a Fury not as sharp as the last fight will have no problems with a limited fighter like Wilder.
                    Fury is just a bad matchup for him. In fact any HW with size, movement, and decent power would be.
                    You guys keep saying weirdo s#!t like this, so my question is, why postpone the fight, then?

Covid?
                    FlyingFJ FlyingFJ OldTerry OldTerry like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X