Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: If Derek Chisora Wants The Fight - He Can Have It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: If Derek Chisora Wants The Fight - He Can Have It!

Joe Joyce was only a few months into his professional career when his name was linked to a fight with Derek Chisora. Now that fight could be on the horizon again. Chisora was at the SSE Arena, Wembley, on Saturday night to watch Joyce stop Carlos Takam and Joyce said he was open to the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

NO, please no! Chisora has lost 11 times! Fight the winner of Ajagba vs. Sanchez! MAN UP!
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Bro, Chisora is like 1-11 in his last 12 fights, yet top contenders are vying to fight him lol. Like what can you possibly gain from beating him at this point. Good for him tho. He'll never go broke with so many big fights lined up.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Fight and stop Kuzmin then, little revanche, he was robbed vs Bakole anyway

Comment

With an American referee Chisora wins this, but in a 2 vs 1, I'd pick Joyce and A Star referee to beat Chisora. Nash out.

Comment

Come to America and fight Luis Ortiz.
            !-1 !-1 landotter landotter like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Come to America and fight Luis Ortiz.
              Ortiz's team said a couple days ago they would love the fight. I think Joyce should take it
              !-1 !-1 landotter landotter like this.

Comment

It's a great fight, period. Chisora has loses, this is true but when you look at the losses there is a lot more going on. His loss to Parker, his first loss to Whyte and his loss to Usyk were all fights that would not have been robberies had they been called wins for Chisora. Chisora is a warrior with as good a resume as anyone fighting right now in the HW division. A fight with Joyce would be a freaking train wreck.

How does anyone not like that fight? I mean unless your only exposure to boxing is boxrec.

Comment

Both are honest fighter's that put in a shift. Get it on i say.
                  Ortiz, he's 42 now & he'll be slow enough for Joyce to walk him down.
                  Ruiz or Whyte, they don't want that Joyce smoke.
                  Hrgovic might but Edward can't make him a fight xD
                  Last edited by Bob; 07-29-2021, 11:21 AM.
                  !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

That would be a fun fight. Chisora really beat Parker

Comment

Working...
                    X