Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I Will Stop Lucas Santamaria in Five or Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I Will Stop Lucas Santamaria in Five or Six Rounds

Devon Alexander (27-6-1) will return to the ring for the first time in over two years when he faces Lucas Santamaria (11-2-1) on August 7th. The fight will be part of a Premier Boxing Champions on FOX all welterweight tripleheader that will also include Cody Crowley-Gabriel Maestre and Eimantas Stanionis-Luis Collazo. The action takes place at The Armory in Minneapolis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

...uh oh.

"Blinky" is about to get hurt as he passes the torch to a young lion.

alexander6.jpg

Comment

Alexander’s done….he should’ve left Cunningham 8 fights ago

Comment

He's trying to finish his career with a win lol

Comment

His claim to fame was that big KO win against Urango. Was that his name? I think it was a perfect uppercut. That was his best win. That, and the shutout he pitched against Maidana.

Comment

Wow what a shlt card. Collazo still fighting? Smh
            patron patron likes this.

Comment

Santamaria by stoppage

Comment

Al Haymon looking after his own here. If it was any non-black fighter in Alexander's position he would be fed to the wolves at this point. He's been done for years and still getting opportunities to stay alive and actually speak about going after a world title. Smh.

Comment

Seems like ages ago Alexander was on top of his game. Those opioids he was on after surgery back in '12 had him addicted for years til he finally beat the habit... but not without having some bad losses in the ring along the way. Up until '12, he had 2 losses... one to Bradley, then vs Kotelnik where he did get the W... but IMO really didn't win. He had zero answers for Kotelnik's game plan. It will be interesting to see where he's at with this comeback.

Comment

Working...
                  X