Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Gets Emotional Describing Comeback: "I've Been Through Hell And Back"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Gets Emotional Describing Comeback: "I've Been Through Hell And Back"

Oscar De La Hoya got emotional while reflecting on his life and career during a roundtable session with reporters on Tuesday ahead of the press conference formally announcing his Sept. 11 comeback fight against former UFC champion Vitor Belfort.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody asked for this...

Comment

Oscar sure has developed quite the potty mouth in his older years. He sounds like a fool in interviews.

Comment

Seeing a public mid-life crisis from a guy I grew up watching as a kid makes me sad.

I just hope Oscar doesn't get hurt, in or out of the ring. I wish him the best.

Comment

Note to the writer: it's "FAZE", not "phase".

Thus, what Oscar actually said in that sentence is "there's nothing that can faze me".

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
            Nobody asked for this...
            yea but a lot of people are going to tune in. i will enjoy the entertainment

BendOver BendOver AeroED AeroED like this.

Comment

Boxing again might be the one thing that saves Oscar's life.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                Oscar sure has developed quite the potty mouth in his older years. He sounds like a fool in interviews.
                He always had a foul mouth behind the scenes. Its just now he doesn't give a **** about it.

Comment

I wonder what B-Hop has to say about all this, the Canelo break-up, the comeback fight, the substance abuse, etc.? So far it seems B-Hop has been very loyal to him and GBP. How much longer? And now they have another Star with mental health issues too!
                  kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

Had he retired after Mayorga he would have been ranked higher among all time greats losing to Floyd and Manny set him back at least 50 spots

Comment

Working...
                    X