Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Expects Joe Joyce To Eventually Fight Tyson Fury-Anthony Joshua Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Expects Joe Joyce To Eventually Fight Tyson Fury-Anthony Joshua Winner

Joe Joyce didn't hesitate when asked Saturday night what he wants next. "Well, what I want is AJ or Usyk," Joyce said during a post-fight interview with BT Sport following his sixth-round stoppage of Carlos Takam at Wembley Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"That would leave Joyce to win at least one more fight, maybe two, before the 2016 Olympic silver medalist would get a crack at the WBO belt."

Bring him to the states! Joyce vs. Arreola would be a good introduction to the the U.S. fan base!

Comment

Why do you assume Joshua-Usyk is a Joshua win and fury-wilder is a fury mr Warren you have been around long enough to know nothing is guaranteed in boxing

Comment

He'll be 40 years old by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          "That would leave Joyce to win at least one more fight, maybe two, before the 2016 Olympic silver medalist would get a crack at the WBO belt."

Bring him to the states! Joyce vs. Arreola would be a good introduction to the the U.S. fan base!
          That's a good fight. But Joyce really needs to be fighting a top-10 guy next. Takam was just outside the top-10 and his best opponent so far. I think Ortiz is the man. Its' the perfect tester fight before Joyce goes in with one of the top-3. Also it's about time Ortiz fought someone decent. Ortiz annoys me because he is highly ranked but he hasn't beaten anyone in the top-10 for years. Time to earn his place

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
            Why do you assume Joshua-Usyk is a Joshua win and fury-wilder is a fury mr Warren you have been around long enough to know nothing is guaranteed in boxing
            Usyk's win over AJ would be definitely great news for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

That's a good fight. But Joyce really needs to be fighting a top-10 guy next. Takam was just outside the top-10 and his best opponent so far. I think Ortiz is the man. Its' the perfect tester fight before Joyce goes in with one of the top-3. Also it's about time Ortiz fought someone decent. Ortiz annoys me because he is highly ranked but he hasn't beaten anyone in the top-10 for years. Time to earn his place
              I'm hoping we get Ruiz vs. Ortiz soon! If Joyce can't get Arreola, then maybe he can fight the winner of Ajagba vs. Sanchez? Should be easy if Ajagba wins!

Roberto Vasquez Roberto Vasquez likes this.

Comment

Damn! Don't they think they are putting a bit too much pressure on Tyson Fury? He is already under enough pressure as it is fighting Deontay Wilder. No, wonder he suffered another nervous breakdown for the July 24th bout. Chances are he shall suffer another one again in October too. They are stressing him the fuck out with these postdated fights.
                Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
                  He clearly stated "providing AJ wins", he didn't say when AJ wins ffs
                  !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Damn! Don't they think they are putting a bit too much pressure on Tyson Fury? He is already under enough pressure as it is fighting Deontay Wilder. No, wonder he suffered another nervous breakdown for the July 24th bout. Chances are he shall suffer another one again in October too. They are stressing him the fuck out with these postdated fights.
                    Don't u think it's funny how whenever u post you're pro wilder, anti fury posts it's only joeboxeo and Dave from Vancouver who likes them, that's 2 people on this whole board who hold you're views and still u speak them like it's fact, and like you're inside both wilder and fury's minds, and u somehow already know what's gonna happen like you've got some insider knowledge, and these 2 fools are there to back u up everytime, it's starting to look like you're little tripod of wilderettes are a cult, it would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic champ, fury fought him twice already, won both fights, that's fact, the only thing u and you're lil crew of haters spout is fiction based off of what u desperately hope will happen if/when they fight again, I hope for you're sake wilder puts up a good fight in October cos if they don't it's gonna be difficult for u guys to post on here without an incredible amount of ridicule coming your way, and to be honest u guys are gonna deserve everything u get with how you've been this last year on here
                    Brumsongs1 Brumsongs1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X