Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Oscar De La Hoya, Vitor Belfort - Face To Face at LA Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Oscar De La Hoya, Vitor Belfort - Face To Face at LA Presser

De La Hoya, Belfort Press Conference Photos Gallery - 'The Golden Boy' Oscar De La Hoya of East Los Angeles, CA and former UFC Superstar, Vitor 'The Phenom' Belfort of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil met with the Southern California media on Tuesday, July 27 at STAPLES Center Star Garden for the Kick-Off Press Conference ahead of their anticipated battle set presented by Triller Fight Club on Saturday, September 11 at the venue. (photos by Chris Farina)
    [Click Here To Read More]

TRT vs Coke, watch it live on Triller, undercard includes washed up rappers, midget slap fights and g-string on a pole match!
    Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Belfort is huge compared to Oscar, this might take a turn for the worse.
      GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

It's sad he wants to be Money May so bad that he'll be fighting into his 60's trying to eclipse the Money Team! I guess Bernard couldn't talk to him seeing that he said he would never lose to a white boy; Yeah he said it and then lost to a racist Russian, got KO'ed by a dam Joe Smith and Joe Calzaghe slapped him to death so be careful what you ask for!

Comment

Is belfort any good? Pretty big dude

Comment

Oscar is rich ....pathetic and sad....the referee needs to step in now!
            Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

As a fan of the sport i'll always side with the boxer against anybody that comes over from their lane. Lets go Oscar De La Hoya!!!!

Comment

Oscar would likely knockout the non-boxer Belfort. Let's go, De La Hoya vs Mayweather 2 lol, but I think Floyd is done.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Oscar is rich ....pathetic and sad...
                  I couldn't have put it better.

For some reason, I've always seen him like that, even when he was at the top of his game. Everything I was seeing around him spelled "fake".

Comment

Sorry but Oscar is too small for this guy. He’s getting run over. Unless Oscar can counter him effectively, then he has a chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X