Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua on Tyson Fury: We'll Fight, 100%, I'll Smoke That Guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua on Tyson Fury: We'll Fight, 100%, I'll Smoke That Guy!

With or without the titles at stake, Anthony Joshua explains that he would be more than willing to fight his domestic rival, Tyson Fury. The two boxers were close to a deal to face each other on a date in August in Saudi Arabia. The fight fell apart when an arbitrator ordered Fury to honor a rematch clause due to Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really hope AJ beats Fury, with a KO.

Although I rather see Usyk whip AJ and then Fury, but thats probably less likely.

Comment

why is IBO even a belt? why would any major boxer even want that fake title??

Comment

Originally posted by rojo45 View Post
        Did you mean the WBA? With the regular, interim, Super in every weight class. The IBO is honestly more respectable at this point and that is saying something
        I have no ears I have no ears likes this.

Comment

Wilder will KO Fury this time. Then after he takes care of Usyk he can get in there and take out a scared Joshua. And Im no Wilder fan but we all can sense hes going to win this time. And Joshua has never impressed me. (jeez Ruiz)
          Last edited by Wacked_Out; 07-27-2021, 04:37 PM.

Comment

It's been too long. Fury who?
            Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
              Wilder will KO Fury this time. Then after he takes care of Usyk he can get in there and take out a scared Joshua. And Im no Wilder fan but we all can sense hes going to win this time. And Joshua has never impressed me. (jeez Ruiz)
              Not all of us, Fury gonna destroy him once again. Wilder has only won 2 rounds vs. Fury. Fury has his number plain and simple. Next year Fury is undisputed champ. You live up to the name becuae you are wacked out with that post. Fury KOs Wilder in 5, stops AJ in 10.

Comment

I always thought he beats Fury. But it's close to 50/50.

I don't think anyone doubts he wants it any more. He's the guy trying to do something great, rather than avoiding things he can make excuses for, or doing things he can spin as being great.

Boxing fans should hope he can do it.

Comment

The IBO is a reaction to how bad the other belts are , its basically boxrec which has its issues but a lot of advantages over the WBO,WBC and WBA

Only the IBF seems honest maybe at least forces its mandatories.

Originally posted by rojo45 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
                    You can make a case for him beating Fury, Usyk, and Joshua. I'd disagree; it's a very long shot. But fair enough if you believe that.

The idea that Wilder will suddenly start taking on all comers is the more ridiculous bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X