Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: I'll Fight Devin Haney; He's The Chinniest Fighter, The Amir Khan Of 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: I'll Fight Devin Haney; He's The Chinniest Fighter, The Amir Khan Of 135

SAN ANTONIO - Gervonta Davis remains the world champion Rolando Romero most wants to fight next. If the brash, heavy-handed Romero cannot secure that high-profile fight, unbeaten WBC world lightweight champion Devin Haney is second on his hit list. Romero questioned Haney's chin and his willingness to fight top opponents following the North Las Vegas native's seventh-round knockout of Anthony Yigit two weeks ago at AT&T Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

Lol says the Kyle Kuzma of boxing.
    HighLightReal Stiff-Hard-Jab likes this.

Comment

I would bet my home that Devin box circles around this clown and may pitch a shut out if he doesn’t feel him out the first couple of rounds. I always question loud mouths talent!

Comment

[QUOTE=hitmanjosh;n31018616]I would bet my home that Devin box circles around this clown and may pitch a shut out if he doesn’t feel him out the first couple of rounds. I always question loud mouths talent![/QUOTE]

Says the talentless loud mouth

Comment

Lol, Amir waking up to do his usual morning routine of belting one out followed by a quick Google of his name, only to find out some young punk named Rolly is tarnishing the legacy he built. F#ck this Rolly guy. Until he gets caught having a fap on Skype he is noone.

Comment

Originally posted by HighLightReal View Post
            Lol, Amir waking up to do his usual morning routine of belting one out followed by a quick Google of his name, only to find out some young punk named Rolly is tarnishing the legacy he built. F#ck this Rolly guy. Until he gets caught having a fap on Skype he is noone.
            is getting knocked out is a legacy to be proud of Khan shouldn't care

Comment

Originally posted by HighLightReal View Post
              This is brilliant. Congrats man you deserve it!
              this the quote of the day for me. Honestly thank you so much for the giggles. Poor Amir! I believe this is exactly what he does with his days!! Lmfao

Comment

Haney vs. Romero @ 135 or 140! I love it! Make It Happen! MAN UP!

Comment

Romero is trash! Marinez took him to school so bad. Haney will do the same. Tank will KO this fool!
                  !

Comment

Haney will this put this loudmouth in his place sooner rather than later
                    Keysandboxing Keysandboxing likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X