Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Still Offering Sparring Partners $1,000 if They Can Drop Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Still Offering Sparring Partners $1,000 if They Can Drop Pacquiao

Freddie Roach, the Hall of Fame trainer for Manny Pacquiao, is still offering sparring partners a fee of $1,000 if they are capable of knocking down the Filipino superstar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only 1k? Must not be very confident.

Comment

Let me call Torrecampo and Sangsurat. I’m sure they could use the money.

Comment

Ha! That is so cool. Luv this tactic. Quite an incentive.

Comment

why would roach wish this upon manny for? lol.. just bring in quality sparring and you wont have to worry about this. smh...

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            why would roach wish this upon manny for? lol.. just bring in quality sparring and you wont have to worry about this. smh...
            Worried for your guy?

Don't be. As long as Marquez doesn't accept this offer, Manny's probably okay.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Worried for your guy?

Don't be. As long as Marquez doesn't accept this offer, Manny's probably okay.
              worried? never!! it's just stupid to offer sparring partners to try and knock manny down!! who the fvkkcs trains like that? just bring in some good sparring partners that will keep pac sharp.. aint that hard. mofos bring in guys like ray beltran and then wonder why he's never have to give them $1k away..
              Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

People kill me trying to tell a Hall of Fame trainer professional of over 50 fights and a man whom has been with one of the most active longest champions in most of our life time. Really; I’m going to tell you what your parents didn’t tell U; STFU. Now! If he think sparring partners will be more motivated by the incentive then good, it’s not coming from your broke ass with no concern for no one but your dam self. Yah going to learn about coming on here saying dumb ****, because I’m a real one and I have hands too. Now what?

Comment

Thats funny, Pacman has been knocked out many times.

Comment

Is there a weight limit?

Comment

Working...
                    X