Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Granados: Conor Benn Made a Mistake Picking Me, I'm No Samuel Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Granados: Conor Benn Made a Mistake Picking Me, I'm No Samuel Vargas

Adrian Granados says he will "humble" Conor Benn when they collide for the WBA Continental Welterweight Title at the top of Fight Camp Week 1 in Brentwood, Essex on Saturday July 31, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nash believes that Granados will be a good, tough test. He might even win this. Nash out.

Comment

Granados has the reputation of being a tough out with an ugly record. He still has the ugly record but I'm not so sure how tough of an out he is these days. He looked either shopworn or unmotivated in the Garcia and Easter fights. I don't think the he's still the guy who beat Imam and should have beat Broner.

I'm guessing Hearn picked him for Benn because he suspects that as well. I expect the British fighter will get an impressive looking win that isn't as impressive as it seems. We'll see I guess.

Comment

Funny because I always considered Granados & Vargas to be damn near the same kind of boxer. They both performed the same exact way against Danny Garcia too.

Comment

I think this could be a cracking fight. Really looking forward to this, going to back Adrien as he’s the underdog that’s more than live! I hope COVID doesn’t rear it’s ugly head in fight week!

Comment

This should be like a great value version of Thurman vs Porter. Granados will take Benn into deep waters.

Comment

Benn vs Ennis next, stop mucking about

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Funny because I always considered Granados & Vargas to be damn near the same kind of boxer. They both performed the same exact way against Danny Garcia too.
                My thoughts exactly! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Benn vs Ennis next, stop mucking about
                  Benn vs. Winner of Avenesyan vs. Taylor, then hit the U.S.!

Comment

Wouldn’t be surprised if Granados stops this bum

Comment

Working...
                    X