Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: My Body is Rested, I Have Just as Much To Prove as Spence Does!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: My Body is Rested, I Have Just as Much To Prove as Spence Does!

While the stock market continues to soar, the value on betting that eight-division champion Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao will upset undefeated unified WBC/IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence Jr. is plummeting.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pacquiao is the most humbled and respectful champion in the sport of boxing period. IMO.

Comment

Man Pac started at 4:1 dog and is now only a 2:1 dog??? I'm still putting $$$ on Spence so this is great news.
      mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

"There is no "B side" in this fight. I have just as much to prove in this fight as Errol does. We are going to bring out the best in each other. It is the type of fight that makes boxing so great." - Manny Pac
        Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Why Pac is so confident to beat Spence? Seems he is on a mission to unleash something... Lets find out...

Comment

Something seem to be brewing in the Pacman kitchen. Manny is not even talking about how big, strong, young, dangerous etc Spence is. That quiet confidence suggests to me he sees something in that fight that will be money for him considering hes seen it all. If Manny can somehow manage to effectively close the distance all night without being excessive tagged and conserve his gas tank, it may be a long night for Error Spence. But that remains the million dollar question? Such an intriguing fight. I think I 'll put some good money on Pac on this one.
            Spoon23 Spoon23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
              Something seem to be brewing in the Pacman kitchen. Manny is not even talking about how big, strong, young, dangerous etc Spence is. That quiet confidence suggests to me he sees something in that fight that will be money for him considering hes seen it all. If Manny can somehow manage to effectively close the distance all night without being excessive tagged and conserve his gas tank, it may be a long night for Error Spence. But that remains the million dollar question? Such an intriguing fight. I think I 'll put some good money on Pac on this one.
              i mean.. considering that he was front row for the mikey/spence fight... i think he was not impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                pac aint the underdog often so when i saw that he was one for this fight, i jumped on it and put some money on pac.

Comment

Great champions like Manny rise up during big, important moments. Pacquiao is highly motivated and only a victory will be able to satisfy him

Pac's experience and speed vs. Spence's youth and size

Comment

This would be the biggest win of Manny’s career it. Just adding to the elite of the elite that already reside on his resume. What a beautiful fighting spirit he has.
                    Spoon23 Spoon23 Mike D Mike D like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X