Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Jr. Wants To Face Ryan Garcia, Devin Haney, Open To Right Fight At 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Jr. Wants To Face Ryan Garcia, Devin Haney, Open To Right Fight At 130

LOS ANGELES - Joseph Diaz Jr. recently secured the WBC interim lightweight title by scoring a unanimous decision win over Javier Fortuna. It was an opportunity originally pegged for fellow Golden Boy stablemate Ryan Garcia, who was supposed to fight Fortuna but ultimately pulled out due to mental health issues. Diaz ended up seizing the opportunity.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Jo Jo doesn't fight Haney next, Haney might as well go to 140! Nobody at 135 seems to want that work! Romero, Barrios, or Ramirez, would be good fights!

Comment

Would love to see Diaz v. Garcia...

Comment

Jojo vs Haney should be next, fcuk Garcia and his emo issues.

Comment

The part when Jo Jo said if Haney wants to play games and wait tells me that he is setting up his duck excuse. Haney is ready to fight whoever.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
            Jojo vs Haney should be next, fcuk Garcia and his emo issues.
            i agree 100% but goldy hoya kisses Cryan Garcia's ballz so its a matter of who really wants to fight

El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              If Jo Jo doesn't fight Haney next, Haney might as well go to 140! Nobody at 135 seems to want that work! Romero, Barrios, or Ramirez, would be good fights!
              Add Josh Taylor and Prograis to that great list

Comment

i'm getting the feeling that JoJo is going to face Duno or Gamboa next. It doesn't feel like we're leading up to either Garcia or Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  Add Josh Taylor and Prograis to that great list
                  Josh won't fight Haney. He'll fight Caterrall, then Lopez or Crawford! Hopefully Prograis fights Mikey Garcia in the fall!

Comment

I like the talk, let’s see the walk. Jojo looks renewed let him get some good fights. I’d like to see him rematch Tevin Farmer though, Farmer was fighting everyone and barely lost to Diaz, they should fight again

Comment

Working...
                    X