Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Admits Spence Was Not His First Choice For Pacquiao, He Was Leaning To Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Admits Spence Was Not His First Choice For Pacquiao, He Was Leaning To Mikey Garcia

Freddie Roach, the longtime trainer of eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, admits that his fighter's upcoming opponent was not his first choice. Pacquiao will challenge WBC, IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence on August 21 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Roach giving away the gameplan lmao

Comment

He can't fight Spence like he fought Margacheato.

Cheato had no timing by that point. He was a sitting target. Spence is deceptively accurate, and he's showed that he'll gladly take punches to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        He can't fight Spence like he fought Margacheato.

Cheato had no timing by that point. He was a sitting target. Spence is deceptively accurate, and he's showed that he'll gladly take punches to get in.
        One thing about both him and Crawford they both hard headed and like to beat guys at their own game. Which guarantees a great fight but that second half oh boy.... I think Spence gonna go into Hulk mode like he did vs Brook and just keep coming and Idk if the old lion will have enough to keep Spence off imo

Comment

Fcking Roach....Always looking for the safest of opponents.

Comment

Meaning he wanted an easy fight for manny

Comment

It’s great that Manny didn’t listen to Freddie in regards to Fighting Mikey.

Im rooting for manny more than I ever have in this fight. The fact he’s taken it has strengthened my thoughts that pac man is truly one of a kind.

may even drop some money on him to do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Meaning he wanted an easy fight for manny
                I don't know that Mikey would have been that easy either. Mikey only seems to struggle with larger guys that use the size advantage. Otherwise he's pretty defensively sound.

All he'd have to do is Clottey for 6 rounds, then turn it up in second half when Manny gases, and I think he'd have a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post
                  It’s great that Manny didn’t listen to Freddie in regards to Fighting Mikey.

Im rooting for manny more than I ever have in this fight. The fact he’s taken it has strengthened my thoughts that pac man is truly one of a kind.

may even drop some money on him to do it!
                  What's holding you back ?
                  GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

According to Paradigm Sports, they made a deal with MIkey! They seem to have a solid case. I hope this won't be another Wilder vs. Fury situation, and this fight gets cancelled at the last minute!

Comment

Working...
                    X